2013-06-05 Automotive Research Center 19th Annual Program Review
June 5 & 6, 2013
The Automotive Research Center is a U.S. Army Center of Excellence for the modeling and simulation of ground vehicles, led by the University of Michigan. We focus on basic scientific problems associated with management of power and energy within vehicles, mobility and survivability of the complete vehicle system, including the human operator.
Each year, we bring together members of the automotive research community from across academia, government and industry to share our latest research developments. It is an opportunity to discuss Army-relevant efforts, and to leverage and transfer our efforts to industry.
The event is open to all and is free of charge. We cordially invite you to join our community of dedicated researchers at this event. Registration is necessary for attendance.
For further inquires, please email: email@example.com
For full event details, click here.
2013-06-06 Michigan Energy Forum – Renewable Energy on Brownfields + Landfills
330 E. Liberty, Lower Level
Ann Arbor MI 48104
On June 6th, the Michigan Energy Forum will present a discussion panel and networking event, “Renewable Energy on Brownfields + Landfills.” The panel will discuss opportunities and key issues associated with renewable energy generation on contaminated land and will touch on opportunities for entrepreneurs, installations in Michigan, the larger national market and policies that could shape the industry’s development in the state of Michigan.
The panel will include industry leaders and will cover some of the following key issues:
• What is currently happening and why?
• What are the emerging and associated technologies?
• What opportunities are there for entrepreneurs and start-ups to engage in this market?
• What’s the opportunity for Michigan? Where have the installations occurred?
• What are the implications for local / regional economy?
• How will policy at a federal and state level shape the industry in Michigan?
• What kind of environment is required for investors?
Register to attend here.