Detroit Conference - Corporate Pathways to Advanced Energy
3rd Annual Michigan Energy Futures Conference
Corporate Pathways to Advanced Energy
The Growth of Market Demand for Clean Energy Solutions
The Michigan Energy Innovation Business Council, together with Advanced Energy Economy, Ceres, the University of Michigan’s Erb Institute for Global Sustainable Enterprise, and the World Resources Institute are hosting a one-day conference Corporate Pathways to Advanced Energy: The Growth of Market Demand for Clean Energy Solutions on February 2, 2016 at The Westin Book Cadillac Detroit. The conference will bring together thought leaders from the world’s most dynamic corporations who are investing in advanced energy projects across the globe.
Industry Keynote: Adam Kramer, V.P. of Strategy, Switch
This event will explore the considerations that are driving business acquisition of advanced energy resources, how emerging advanced energy technologies and business models are impacting business performance and regional competitiveness, and the extent to which access to advanced energy is affecting new corporate investment and locational decisions. The conference will be one of the first of its kind to bring together high profile corporate leaders in what has become an important international dialogue on accelerating opportunities to source, procure and manage 21st Century energy resources.
Some of our confirmed panelists include:
- Anne Kelly, Senior Director of the Policy Program and Business for Innovative Climate and Energy Policy (BICEP) Coalition at Ceres
- Kevin Parzyck, VP of Development, Invenergy
- Letha Tawney, Director of Utility Innovation and Polsky Chair for Renewable Energy at the World Resources Institute
- Rob Threlkeld, Global Manager - Renewable Energy, General Motors
- Greg White, Executive Director, National Association of Regulatory Utility Commissioners (NARUC)